Chemiphar offers the possibility for the pharmaceutical and cosmetic industry to analyses the quality of its raw materials and end products in detail and to determine their conformity with pharmacopœia or other standards.
Likewise Chemiphar provides a tool for the client in the registration of drugs and cosmetics.
These controls consist of:
- Identification and quantification of active ingredients in drugs and raw materials by use of the monographs of different pharmacopœia (European pharmaco-peia (PhEur), British Pharmacopeia (BP), United States Pharmacopeia (USP))
- Microbiological analyses of cosmetics, pharmaceuticals or their raw products.
- Sterility tests.
- PET tests; control of antimicrobial activity.
- Residue analysis: solvents
- Microbiological assay of antibiotic (diffusion)